Friday, May 23, 2008

"The Assassin"

I have had the pleasure to be a part of two fund raisers for Eddie "The Assassin" Johnson. The first was at Whiskey Island and the other was his Memorial Tournament held in 2007 by Reggie Langhorne. I brought Joe "Turkey" Jones to the tournament and Reggie needed someone to watch the Hole-In-One Hole and I volunteered. I got the opportunity to meet several different players from other NFL teams and lots of fine people to help praise and make money in Eddie's honor. I also had the great pleasure to meet Eddie's wife. She was a very pleasant and outgoing person that was there for every persons whim and request. I am very thankful for every ones courtesy there and am looking forward to be there again this year if it is possible. Thanks Reggie.

No comments: