Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cleveland Football Heroes

As most of you know, I am in the process of writing a book about the Cleveland Browns. It should be ready by next Christmas. The publisher wants to delay it so I have time to "trim the fat" from the interviews and change the format from question and answer to just player input. One good thing is I have had time to talk to individuals like David Krikorian. He holds the rights to Hero Decks. He has granted me the rights to publish these caricature images of players I have interviewed. We still have details to work out with him and the publisher, but It looks like it will be a great addition to the pictures and images I already have obtained for the book, "If You Wore the Uniform: You're a Brown". Thanks David!! Here is the link for the cards.
http://www.herodecks.com/football/cleveland.php

No comments: