Saturday, March 29, 2008

Jerry Rhome


My friend and Browns player I interviewed for the book sent me this picture for use in the book. He signed it and personalised it with "Good Luck with the book". Upon closer look at the picture, it got more interesting. Jerry and the Browns are playing against the Minnesota Vikings and Hall of Famer Gene Hickerson is impeding the pass rush of fellow Hall of Famer Alan Page. Alan was in his second year as a Viking and Gene had 4 more years as a Brown. The other rusher is Paul Dickson out of Baylor. His blocker almost has to be Fred Hoaglin. I also had a great interview with Fred. Both Browns blockers did a great job of protecting Jerry on this play, maybe that's why he sent this particular photograph to me!!! Please look at Jerry's website @ jerryrhome.com
I hope I have people looking at the posts on this blog. Feel free to comment on any post. Go Browns!!

No comments: