Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day One


Welcome Browns and football fans alike. With the help of a very special person, I am going to attemp to enlighten and entertain visitors of this blog with the adventures I experience in the football world. I am a member of the River Rats Browns Backers n Marietta, Ohio. I would rather watch and talk about Cleveland Browns football than most anything elso I do. I help run a Celebrity Golf Tournament that is held on June 14th at Lakeside Golf Course in Beverly, Ohio. You will hear more about that and other things that happen to me in the near future. Please email me or leave comments here on more of what you would like to see and what you might disagree with. Not everything that happens in this world is positive. Thanks for visiting and come back often.
Barry Taylor
taylorl21@yahoo.com

No comments: