Thursday, August 6, 2009

Long Lost Soul


I have to apologise for not posting. This didn't mean my support for the Browns has been any less enthusiastic. I became lazy and was spending all my time getting my book ready and the Blog suffered for it. Shannon and I were talking and she didn't realise that the Cleveland Browns didn't have a Cheer leading Staff. I was telling her about Paul Brown didn't want the distraction and it followed to date. I am not so sure that it is a written rule with the Browns.

I have had some health issues that are being taken care of and it leads me to Cleveland next week. I am going to spend some time at training camp to see if Braylon really is preforming wonderfully. I will write more often I promise.
Here is a picture of Tom Brown, a member of the Pittsburgh Steelers in 1942. Tom now lives in Cleveland and is a fan. He and his wife Shirley have dinner together when I have time while in Cleveland. Our last dinner at Outback had Tom telling me about catching passes from Hall of Famer Bill Dudley. I will tell more about that on my next visit.. Go Browns!!!!

No comments: