Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Cleveland Fraternaty


I am traveling back and forth to Cleveland from Marietta as I am going to have Bariatric Surgery with Dr Shauer at t5he Cleveland Clinic on September 14th. I will be there for 3 days and then I will be in Cleveland for a week at the La Quinta on Rockside Road to stay close in case of any side effects from the surgery. My good friend Anthony Griggs called me and made arrangements to have people visit me. Big Dawg alrewady had this surgery and looks great. He has told me he will come see me and discuss my future dietary problems. He had a problem last week but still chose to call me for over fourty five minuets to discuss my problems. Tom Brown told me last week to make sure to contact me while I was in. Anthony Dick, Bob Markowitz, Greg Pruitt, Dan Fike, Jim Houston and several others have told me to give them a call while I am there. My point just like my book states, "Ifr You Wore the UNiform: You're a Brown!" and even though I haven never wore the uniform I have been accepted into the Browns Fraternaty. These guys are just like you and me. Their only difference is they played football professionally. The rersearch I have done in the last five years and the friends I have made with these players is something I can tel my grandkids about and remember nothing but good.

No comments: